FREE RECYCLING PROGRAM!
At Minnesota Waste Wise, we believe that one way to implement sustainable business practices is through recycling, so we are happy to offer a free program for your organization to recycle printer cartridges, cell phones, small electronics, and laptops. Please read the instructions below and then sign up to start recycling!
- Any type of business or organization can participate. Collect internally as well as from the local community.
- Order collection boxes and labels. You can use the form below sign up.
- Boxes come in small, medium and large. Keep in mind that you can send mixed shipments but make sure you separate individual items (i.e. cell phones, ink cartridges, small electronics, laptops) into smaller boxes.
- Select "labels only" if you prefer to use your own boxes.
- Follow the 20/20 Rule when shipping: Send either 20 qualifying items or 20 lbs. of mixed qualifying items.
- Collect items for recycling. View a list of accepted items here.
- Fill boxes and ship for free. Tape boxes securely closed. Leave for your UPS driver or take to any UPS drop off location. [Note: Do not call to have your boxes picked up! UPS charges a mandatory fee for this, which cannot be waived]. Download shipping instructions here.
- To reorder collection boxes, call the number listed on your box/mailing label or contact Waste Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org.