The Minnesota Waste Wise Foundation offers a free program to help you recycle the following items:
- toner cartridges
- inkjet printer cartridges
Please read the following information and then sign up below to start recycling! Please note that we no longer supply boxes–you’ll need to provide your own boxes.
- Any business or organization can participate in this program.
- Collect items from your organization and from the local community.
- Order labels for your box(es).
- Keep in mind that you can send mixed shipments but make sure you separate individual items (i.e. toner cartridges or inkjet printer cartridges) into smaller boxes.
- Follow the 20/20 Rule when shipping: Send either 20 qualifying items or 20 lbs. of mixed qualifying items.
- Collect items for recycling. Be sure to include the product manufacturer and part number on the sign-up form.
- Fill boxes and ship for free with the label you received from us.
- Tape boxes securely closed.
- Leave for your UPS driver or take to any UPS drop off location.
- Note: Do not call to have your boxes picked up! UPS charges a mandatory fee for this, which cannot be waived.
To reorder labels for your boxes, call the number listed on your mailing label or contact Waste Wise at email@example.com.